On November 16, 2016, the Final Rule on Emergency Preparedness from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services went into effect. It details enhanced Emergency Preparedness requirements for a significant portion of the healthcare spectrum. This webinar will provide an overview of how the rule drives healthcare providers to engage local emergency managers, and how local emergency managers can better prepare to support their community.
Register Now for your seat on April 4, 2017 at 11am.
Who should attend:
- Local Emergency Managers
- Local Government Leaders with large healthcare employers
- Emergency Service Directors
- CMS expected timeline for implementation
- Review and define the 17 affected provider types
- Core components of deliverables of the rule
- Potential impact and requests of local emergency managers
This rule has the potential to have wide impacts on the emergency management community as a whole. Join us to increase your knowledge and awareness.
Click Here to view available material, including recordings, from past webinars.