This webinar was originally delivered on February 10, 2016. You may review the recording by clicking here and following the instructions to register. The webinar will play once you complete the form and click the register button.
Join us to learn more about where to start in determining the readiness of your Emergency Management Program. Every organization faces risks and assessing whether your organization’s Emergency Management program is ready for both the next event while maintaining compliance with various regulatory bodies including the new CMS Emergency Preparedness Rule.
Who should attend:
- Healthcare Emergency Managers
- Administrators of the 17 affected provider types affected by the CMS Emergency Preparedness Rule
- Hospital Administrators
- Health Care Coalition Leaders
- Healthcare Risk Managers
- Healthcare Compliance Officers
- Core Components of a successful Healthcare Emergency Management Program.
- Key considerations around the CMS Emergency Preparedness Rule
- Key points to cover with both external and internal stakeholders
- Documentation Best Practices
- Building annual program reviews into your emergency preparedness process.
Determining readiness and program viability is complex, let our experts set you on the right path.
Click Here to view available material, including recordings, from past webinars.