This webinar was originally delivered on September 23, 2016. You may review the recording by clicking here and following the instructions to register. The webinar will play once you complete the form and click the register button.
As providers begin to dive-in and better understand the final draft of CMS’ Emergency Preparedness Rule join our experts to learn more during a 45-minute webinar at 1 pm on Friday, September 23, 2016.
Who should attend:
- Healthcare Emergency Managers
- Administrators of the 17 affected provider types
- Hospital Administrators
- Healthcare Risk Managers
- Healthcare Compliance Officers
- CMS expected timeline for implementation
- Review and clarify affected provider types
- Key points to cover with both external and internal stakeholders
- Next steps in the planning process to meet the 1-year deadline
The CMS Emergency Preparedness Rule is a paradigm shift for healthcare, don’t get a late start, let Crisis Focus’ experience and array of services help you better prepare.